Below is some information to help you apply:
- Your application should take approximately 10 minutes
- Before starting, please read the Disclosure Document
- To find out how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information, click here
- At the end of the Application Form you will receive a PDF form which you will need to sign and forward to us along with a cheque for your initial contribution, crossed ‘not negotiable’ and made payable to ‘Australian Friendly Society Ltd’
- Applications for children (aged at least 10 but have not reached 16) must be accompanied by the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- If you have any questions, call us on 1800 803 173 or complete the Enquiries form located on each page of the Application Form
This application form accompanies the Bendigo Funeral Bond Disclosure Document dated 1 April 2015.
The offer to invest in the Bendigo Funeral Bond is only available to persons receiving a copy (electronic or otherwise) of this Disclosure Document within Australia. Applications from outside of Australia will not be accepted.
By completing your details you agree that we may contact you to help you progress your application.
The Bendigo Funeral Bond is an investment product issued by Australian Friendly Society Limited ABN 29 087 648 851 AFSL No. 247028 (“the Society”).
The Society is associated with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL No. 237879 and its related entities (collectively the “Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group”).
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group includes the wholly owned subsidiary Sandhurst Trustees Limited (“Sandhurst Trustees”) ABN 16 004 030 737 AFSL No. 237906. Through contractual arrangements, the Society outsources administration services to Sandhurst Trustees.